Uma das coisas mais bacanas da net é a possibilidade de encontrarmos passo-a-passo de muitos artesanatos!!! Hoje quero deixar aqui a idéia de uma cestinha muito versátil e fofa. Está decorada com flores mas acho que também serve para as crianças colocarem os ovinhos. Linda!!!!!!
Obs: A idéia foi tirada do blog www.mayamade.blogspot.com
one piece of felt or batting measuring: 8x13 inches
one piece of " ": 2x11 inches
2. fold in half and sew up the sides with a 1/4 inch seam allowance... trim excess with pinking shears
3. make boxed corners by opening and folding in the opposite direction with the seam now falling right in the middle (see photo)
4.keeping seams even with one another on both sides, mark and sew a 3 1/2 inch seam over the corner... trim off excess triangle (from the corner)
you now have your basket... fold over top about an inch
5. Make handle: fold 11x2 piece of felt in half the long way. Sew up each side with a 1/4 seam allowance. Trim excess with pinking shears.
6. Cut out eight flower petals (I made hearts for simplicity) and two leaves
7. Sew handle to the outside of basket directly over side seam.
8. Tack four flower petals and leaf together with a few hand stitches. Attach flowers with buttons covering where the handle meets the basket.
Fill and enjoy!
There are so many ways you can personalize these... covered in felt flowers, applique, embroidery, buttons... I'd love to hear how you create yours! And if you're a maker who doesn't sew... I have a basket just for you coming up.